The DNSz MP-Module regulator is a simplified version of DNSz MP-03 which provides simplified service, but its performance is close to that of the more complex one from the aspects of control technology.
DNSZ-Module (DNSZ MP-01)
- is micro-processor controlled in conformity to the requirements of the day;
- continuously measures the moisture content of the grain in the drying device;
- measures with its sensor system the average moisture content of the grain in the dryer in the entire cross-section of the tower;
- provides the most exact information possible for measuring because of the size and positioning of its sensors;
- measures the moisture content of the grain by way of capacitance and is supplied also by temperature compensation;
- takes the moisture content of the dried grain in the drying tower at one point and regulates drying to the required value set. It is possible to read the current moisture content and the set values on the device. Regulation is automated by setting the discharging structure.
- MP-MODUL-B unit for measuring the moisture content of the grain at the inlet
- MP-MODUL-K for measuring the moisture content of the grain at the outlet
- MP-MODUL-AT data storage unit
- MP-MODUL-M for measuring humidity and temperature of external air
- MP-MODUL-T supplementary thermometers
When all the extending modules are installed the regulator DNSZ-MP-MODUL reaches the standard of DNSZ-MP-03.